Can I make a external link to a section of a page?

So I have a page that has a bunch of machines we sell, it is set up in tabs. We have pdf brochures for each machine and we are placing a link in the pdf. My question is, Can I make that link send the user to a certain section on the equipment v2 page. There are a bunch of different machines and I want the user to be able to click the link on the pdf and go straight to the machine they are interested in, so they dont have to search through the tabs and machines to find the one they want.
Is it possible?

Here is my public share link: [ https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cblue-printers?utm_source=cblue-printers&preview=b7c6f9db0ef18aab521f034e507ec4d2 ]

1 Like

Hello @Spencer_Dumond

What is the name of the page with the pdfs?

Piter :webflow_heart:

well currently all the .pdfs are hosted on our current site. But the .pdfs have links that could send them directly back to the page that all our machines are hosted on, the machines are laid out in a tab format so multiple machines per tab, and I cant directly send them to a section in a tab section, it just send them directly to the page with all the equipment on it. even using the #machinename action.