Can I make a site where employees can choose their Christmas present with Webflow? Would be awesome!

Hey guys.

I have a friend who helps companies manage and deliver Christmas gifts and so on for their staff. And he would like to have a site where the staff of the different companies can go in and choose from 5 different gift options, and pick the one they would like.

Does anyone have an idea about how this could be achieved?

The process would be:

1. They go to the url: site.com/company
  2. They put in their employee ID number
  3. They choose the gift they want
  4. My friend gets the different choices from all the staff, and orders the gifts.

I would love to hear if some of you have some creative ideas to do this :smiley: Maybe with a contact form or something?

All the best,
Nikolaj

Hey @NikolajHaugaard

I guess forms would work perfectly for this.

Here is the url of my example : http://form-gift.webflow.io/

You could add a cool introduction with picture + name of the gift before the form for example.
When submitted, your client receive an email + can download a csv will all the entries.

Anyway you will need a webflow hosting if you do this.

Be sure to double check the number of form submission allowed/month

1 Like

Hey Zbrah.
Thanks for your reply and the example! I think it could be done with the form as well. I will play around with it a little bit :slight_smile:

And good point about the hosting! Thanks for the heads up!

All the best

1 Like

I can’t seem to choose between the super awesome computer and some more sense of humor… Tough choice…

2 Likes

I think sense of humor would be better for you @vincent

Ooooooooooh

mkay

1 Like

@zbrah Update: I tried playing around with it, and I have gotten it to work now. I even managed to integrate the form submissions into a Google Sheet, so it’s awesome :smile:

1 Like

Cool @NikolajHaugaard,

Do not hesitate to share i ll love to see the final design :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.