Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can someone build a website for me?

Hi... would any members of this forum be interested in working on their design skills by working on a practical redesign of an existing site?

I have a site that i hate! i want a cool, clean, modern responsive look/feel This tool seems really cool to be able to do that effectively. I just don't want to spend the time to learn it at this time.

Get in touch if you would like to work on a redesign of a basic business site ( digital marketing related ) I can be reached through this forum or directly at : kamran@5milemarketing.ca

(sorry, I had to smile)

Are you a website designer? If so, you should try to at least make a good start on a website design in Webflow, and then ask on the forums for help and advice.

Otherwise, I'm sure someone would design one but I wouldn't know what they would charge.

I hope you get some offers tongue
Bertie.

Hi Kamran

Hope all is well.

Just had a quick look through your existing website & you're quite right: it could probably do with a bit of a refresh.

It might be helpful for the rest of the forum if you could give some further information on what you have in mind: any specific ideas you have, websites you particularly like etc

One consideration: your existing site is built on wordpress and webflow doesn't (yet) have a built in content management system. So in order to continue to have a blog you'd either need to create blog entries manually in webflow (ie create a new page for each post), or find someone who would be able to create a Wordpress theme for you.

There are plenty of people in the forum who are quite capable of either so i'm sure you'll be in good hands smile

PS. Webflow is a pretty damn cool tool to use. You might surprise yourself with what you're capable of creating on your own without any outside help.........and the forum is always here for technical support and advice if you need it.