Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can someone help me recreate a section on my site? I have no idea how it was done

Im a new user of webflow, and i have a project i took over for company i work for.

Project was originally done by someone else, and couple of people before me try to do some stuff and made a big mess. I cleaned the project best i could, and the site is now published.

There is a section on this site im trying to recreate in anther project related to the first one, and im having troubles understanding how it was done so i can adapt the same tehnique to our new site and make something simmilar.

Im trying to recreate the section called "ProductsWhiteSection", more precicley the "BMW, KFC, etc. " animations activated by hover function and i have issues with where to start. I need to use another image with different green bounding box, so just copying and pasting isnt an option. I need to understand how to do it :). Problem is as there are 6 different images, one of those as a gif or a video.

As i understand there are basicly just 2 images on top of each other, with image on top (green bounding box) being animated when you hover over it. I need to understand the process fully and recreate it with differend images. Designing the material isnt a problem for me as im a graphic designer by craft. Can anyone with more experience help me with this?

Read link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/microwork-staging2018?preview=affcc5bca63a414e7ea3e43342432857

Cheers
Damian

Update: Solved!

Hello There,
Hope you are doing good.

I have checked the requirement and I can easily accomplish the mentioned Project in minimum cost, As i am having 5+ year of experience in Same domain.

You can add me on Skype:live:richard_25370

Please check PM

Looking forward for your reply.
I am ready to start work right now.

Best Regards
Richard

Hey,

I can help if you haven’t finished yet. Take care.

G.J.