Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can this be built in webflow?

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to webflow and am eager to learn and create. I am looking to build my own website for my adventure company and need to know from anyone with more experience than me if I can even get a similar result to this WP template I found.

https://preview.themeforest.net/item/playerx-a-highpowered-theme-for-gaming-and-esports/full_screen_preview/22200272?_ga=2.38009440.2139556854.1586211656-738403373.1585938472

I am also looking at adding in a social community and experience operator listing service.

If someone says YES, webflow can build this then I will continue in my direction. I understand that I want to build a huge animal but if it can’t with webflow then I will need to move on. I am really enjoying figuring out the intricacies of this platform and would love to continue in it before I have to learn all sorts of code.

My domain is www.extremeadventures.com which I have owned since 1997 and it is time…

Cheers
Kevin

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I’m not sure what you mean by “social community and experience operator listing service”, but yes, that template that you linked to is definitely achievable in Webflow. I highly recommend having a look through some of the Webflow University courses, and using the search function on this forum for common problems if you get stuck :slight_smile:

Good luck, have fun!

Hey Andy,

Thanks so much for that. I will bash on. By social community and operator listings think of a facebook of sorts for travelers and a global listing service for activity and experience providers would be similar to
the peepso and geodirectory plugins avail for WP as far as features. I’m really glad webflow is so powerful. Cheers

Kevin

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

1 Like

Best of luck with your endeavour. If you ever need inspiration, I highly recommend checking out the Webflow Showcase to see what other designers are creating in Webflow :slight_smile: