I would like to create a site which allows me to create lists of athletes based on ranking and then possibly having a personal bio page for EACH athlete. I would also like the athlete to be able to log in and make modifications to their personal page but that sounds hard. However, I'm not really sure where to start or what the design would consist of...suggestions?
Site "must haves":
- At least 10 pages which include "top 100" (or more) rankings
- Lists must be easily editable so I can modify the lists without redo-ing the entire thing
- Each list item displays at least the name, location, gender, and 2 more ranking parameters
- Kicker: Be able to sort these lists dynamically by state/country/gender/etc
- Click-able names to at least open a small bit of more info (pop out?); would prefer a separate bio page but that's a lot of pages
- Capability which allows an athlete to log in and update their profile with bio photo and further information.
- Have the ability for an athlete to pay to have their name featured in some way
Clif notes: a lot like Rivals.com but cleaner and simpler
Any help knowing before hand if this is possible and/or worth it via Webflow would be amazing, thanks!!