Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can We Use Yoast on Webflow?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if it’s possible to use Yoast for SEO as plugin like on Wordpress but on Webflow ?

Thank you !

Hey @Dan_Taumihau,

There isn’t any support for plugins (yet). However, you don’t really need SEO yoast as webflow has great SEO and natively supports your requirements.

Curious, is there something specifically you’re wanting to achieve that SEO yoast usually handles?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, we want to implement an aggregating snippet as structured data (the stars in the organic results), and I can’t find anywhere how to do so on Webflow.

FYI, we are a software and have reviews off-site like on capterra.com, on getapp.com, etc.
So I have no clue how to make this happen.

Any idea ?

Many thanks.

Ah okay!

From my understanding these star ratings are actually pulled from “schema markup”.

I’m not an SEO professional, so can’t say for absolute certain, but I’m guessing these plugins sort of manage that scheme markup automatically?

do you know if -
a) capterra or getapp provide script alternatives to plugins that could be added into the sites custom code?
b) could implement this schema markup yourself? I know its a bit more complicated than a plugin, but should be the most effective way to manage this yourself?

Hey Thomas,

Sorry for my late reply,

Yoast makes it easier to implement such rich snippets.

I just contacted our “third party aggregate sites” to see if they can provide us a custom script.

Also, I’m not sure we can implement the schema markup directly since we do not host any reviews on our site… And I believe Google can’t allow a site to say “we have 5/5 stars” without proofs

What are your thoughts ?

Have a good one !

I’ll be watching this for new replies as rich-snippets are extremely valuable for my business as well, through Google search for our article with lists. Makes me think about discussing other SEO based improvements inside the blog editor. That said, the SEO in Webflow is already super.