Can Webflow & Magento Be Integrated?

Has anyone had success integrating Webflow for front end design with Magento 2 for backend?

We’re building a Magento 2 store and wanted to see if it was possible to use webflow to build the front-end. The goal would be to use the customizability of webflow to make edits instead of hiring a developer to make front end changes.

Is this at all possible?

Welcome!

I recently tried to find a tool that would do this for me (something like Udesly) and couldn’t find anything.

You can’t just take the website site and use it with Magento, and it’s a real pain to convert. It’s certainly possible if you’re willing to put the time in and gradually go through and convert your Webflow export. Would I want to do it? No.

For the site we had in mind recently, we talked the client round to Webflow exported to Wordpress which adequately suited their requirements and all has worked out well.

Technically it is possible, but you need to find the right tool to do so. I’ve never tried it personally, so I can’t name you a trusted platform, but I heard that one platform able to connect Magento to Webflow is Zapier. The company I work for used Magento for frontend development to optimize and customize the websites based on the requirements the company listed. Our goal was to find one platform that can help optimize the search engine without third-party tools that could hold up the loading time of the data base, this is why we didn’t use other platforms to contribute to the website development. When we used the magento 1 to 2 migration services we were offered new unique features that helped in term of merchandising and promotion.