Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Cannot add more CMS items after going from free plan to paid

When I try to add a new CMS item I get the message “You’ve created all the items allowed on your current plan. To add more items, add CMS Hosting”.
chrome_2018-06-01_12-51-28

But I’m currently on a paid plan with a maximum of 2000 CMS items to be added. Why do I get this error message? I have all the functionality on the plan except the amount of CMS items.

If you look at the CMS items you can clearly see that there are 50 items. And that it the limit for the free plan.
cms%20collections

Anyone else that has seen this issue?`
I found this one, but no answer on how to fix it: Not able to add more CMS item and currently have CMS hosting active

I have contacted support@webflow.com first and got a response that this was odd and wanted the read-only link. Sent them the read-only link, but haven’t responded since and that is now 4 days ago.

Hello @dso_mandarin!

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m happy to help!

Could you provide your read-only link with your post, and I’ll take a look at your collection and hosting plan right away?

Thanks!

Hi.

Thanks for reaching out. I have sent an email to support earlier regarding this. And are kinda stuck here.

Here is the link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mandarin-web?preview=3aac7e719ded0fe0668430e22f074dba

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Daniel Smith-Olsen

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for the additional information, and it looks like the CMS database wasn’t automatically upgraded when you purchased your plan. I’ve went ahead and updated it, and you should be good to go!

Hi again.

Thank you. Can confirm that I can add additional CMS items now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.