Cannot Login, 2FA access lost and link doesnt work

Hi

Something occured with my 2fa where webflow is removed from my Authenticator App. When I try clicking the ‘cant find your code?’ link on the 2FA page it just takes me to a troubleshooting document on how to set up 2fa. There are no options to reset anything and I need access in a timely fashion. Any help is really appreciated helping me reset my 2fa/authentication codes.

Thanks!

Hi Evan! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I know how frustrating it can be to experience 2FA issues. The good news is that our support team can help you reset your 2FA. You will be asked a series of account verification questions, and once those are successfully answered, they’ll be able to remove your 2FA settings for you so you can access your account.

You can reach out to our support team here: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

Cheers!

Hi Kristine

Unfortunately that didn’t go as you described. I verified my account and all it did was push a ticket for eventual turnaround. Once that happened support has only been sending me password reset assistance. that is not what I need. I need 2fa disabled not from my end which they are not understanding I cannot do since…again, I cannot log in.

Any help is appreciated thanks!

Hi Evan,

I apologize for the initial support agent’s confusion about your request.

However, I’ve taken a look at the conversation and am able to see that another agent successfully was able to disable your 2FA for you yesterday afternoon.

Did you receive that communication from the agent and have you been able to access your account again?

Cheers!