Another issue with Rich Text Blocks following yesterday’s issue. This time it’s when I try to style headings in the Rich Text Block.
- I add a Rich Text Block
- I apply a class
- I double-click on an element inside the Rich Text Block to add a H1
- I press Esc so I can select the child elements
- I click on the H1 I added earlier
- I select All H1 Elements in the selector and I nest it in the class I added
- I discover that the styles I’ve just added have applied to All H1 Elements on my site
I doubt I’m doing something wrong here. It must be another bug.