Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can't change Pressed text color on accordion

Hey folks! So I’m trying to change the ‘Pressed state’ color of my Expandable Heading in my Accordion.

Hover state changes beautifully - everything works well there.

But when I click that expandable card and it expands, the header is a different color and I have no idea how to change that. Nothing that I try works.

I would like it to be the same color as when I hover over the expandable heading…

For reference, the screenshots show Orange text when hovered, but Green text where pressed and expanded.

How can I get the Green text to be the same as the Orange one?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

@stellarowl12 - can you share your read-only link?

Yep here it is: https://facet-website-d86403ac8159c319f8f8106bf.webflow.io/

The section in question is at the very bottom of the page the Common Questions section.

@stellarowl12 - it looks like to me you have a color applied when the accordion is open as the header is a green color rather than an orange or black, you can see the color inline here when the accordion is open:

Did you build this with interactions? If so, find the interaction step where it sets the color to green when the accordion is opened / clicked and just change it to orange.

Oh wow it was hidden within interactions and then I needed to press the additional settings to get to that. Thank you SO much Sam for your help!!

@stellarowl12 - no problem! Would you mind marking the solution to close the thread?