Cant display menu bar on mobile devices

Hi there,

My site doesn’t show the upper menu on any smartphones. I tested it on iphone,
android and windows phone.

It does seem to work on an ipad and surface pro and it appears that the menu is
all device capable

Hope You can help

Hi @loughallen

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi There,
I really appreciate the quick response from your team.
Sorry, I don’t know what else to add. I’m a novice with Webflow, but like it’s results so far.
It has been created on windows 7 using a chrome browser.
I’ve browsed the site successfully using windows explorer, firefox and chrome and had no issues (It also works great using Safari on my ipad 2).

The issue I’ve encountered comes when viewing via any smartphone (WP, Droid, iphone. The top menu bar is just not there with the site moving to the top of the screen

Hi @loughallen, what you can add, is the read-only link to your site :slight_smile: This way we can see what the issue is in the styles on the mobile menu :slight_smile: Go to your site settings, then click the share link, enable the read-only link, copy that and post here :smile:

here’s the link to the site again

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cinergycreative?preview=0b0493dac05d99f692e50389f5f0378e

Hi @loughallen, thanks for the update. Try this:

Step 1, edit the mobile navbar symbol, switch to mobile landscape view and set the styles for that as below:

Step 2, with the mobile navbar still selected, go to settings and open the menu:

Step 3, with the menu open, select the “mobile menu button” and set it’s z-index to 1000

Wait for site changes to save. Then preview your site and see if the mobile menu now opens properly.

Cheers,
Dave

many Thanks.
I’ll give it a go in while.