Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can't edit expander text

I have a template that has a click interaction that expands the section. But in designer I cannot access the text that gets expanded out after a click interaction.
Clicking the paragraph text in the navigator doesn’t allow me to edit that text.
The preview for the interaction also does not work even though it works on the live site.
I’m stuck here

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @scaban84

Can you post your read-only link so we can help after seeing the settings in use?

Also, if this is a paid template, you can also contact the creator directly for support (see the support tab on the template sales page)

Here you go https://preview.webflow.com/preview/chireal-tv?preview=3ce51dd07226771316e41f4f253e9864

The support tab for the template I purchased just takes me to the general tutorials.

Ok - i’m almost there with a solution, which template was it originally?

Ok - this should work:

In the navigator (not in interactions panel) go to the ‘Team Content’ div.

• Then make the transform ‘invisible’
  • Then make the overflow ‘visible’
  • You will see the lorum ipsum appear and be editable
  • Once you are done, make overflow invisible again, and the transform visible again…

Let me know if that solves it!

That worked! Any idea of how to edit the menu items? I can’t seem to access the actual text even though I have changed the page links.

Yep, it’s another visibility setting - this time double-click the ‘Navigation’ symbol (green) in the Navigation panel.

• Then choose the ‘Menu Wrapper’ and make it display:block rather than display:none
  • Make changes
  • Switch the ‘Menu Wrapper’ back to display:none

Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Menu%20Wrapper