Can't edit slider mask

Hello,

I am not able to edit the mask inside a slider. I want to change the Display from Block to Flex, so I can use “wrap children”. I want the slider to be vertical cards on tablet and mobile.

The notification “Disabled to preserve slider functionality. Add and style a div block if you need a different display setting for slider content” shows up and don’t help either.

Is there anyone who might can help?

Many thanks,
Nadine

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/yah-2018?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=yah-2018&preview=09500346557c37ea0ab8754f2a7e92a1&mode=preview

Hi @youngandhyperactive

Great question! The Slider is a prebuilt component and as such requires those unique styles so the slider will continue to work as expected.

What I typically recommend here is to drop in a div block into each one of your slides and name it slide-container or something similar. Because it’s just a plain div you can add any display styles you’d like!

I hope this helps :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.