Can't edit text anymore

Hey guys,

I think I found a recent bug. Whenever I add a new text field and change some properties, I can’t edit anything, webflow stops responding completely. A friend of mine seems to have the same problem.
This whole thing just started about 15 minutes ago. Thanks for fixing it in advance.

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to me at the moment. Except it’s worse. I’m unable to select elements and a lot of changes to css settings aren’t being saved. Undo/Redo buttons aren’t working properly either. Basically unusable and too glitchy at the moment. Hope it’s fixed soon!

yep me too. I just posted about this. Glad it’s not just me.

Does this happen often?

I have only been using the site regularly for about a month. First time this has happened. I don’t think this is a regular occurance.

There were some other issues the Webflow team was fixing that most likely fixed this, as I was having this issue, too. Details here:

But Good News!, since their recent deploy fixed the issues for me. I hope this helps.

Webflow hasn’t had issues like this in a long time. In the last year this has never happened (to my knowledge). They are pretty great at launching reliable releases.

1 Like

Thankfully no. It appears some major changes are in the works and testing since quite a few annoying bugs appeared recently. They were promptly fixed though.

2 Likes

I’ve been working in Webflow for the greater part of the year, have created 6 sites and this is the first time that I’ve seen something like this. As a matter of fact, nearly every time I think “oh, I wish webflow could do [insert wish],” it pretty much happens like magic. The webflow team is amazing.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your patience on these issues everyone. Just wanted to touch base here to make sure the issues were resolved with the fix we deployed last night. Please let me know if you experience any other issues :bowing_man:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.