Can't find Webflow SLAs

Hey there,

I’m currently preparing a sales pitch and while working on the pros of using Weblfow’s hosting service, I couldn’t find any information on Service Levels (e.g. delay for Support feedback, etc.).

Is this kind of information available publicly? If so, could you point me to it? If not, could this be shared?

Thanks

@cyberdave @waldo @PixelGeek

I don’t think there is a Webflow Service Level Agreement. However, it is known that Webflow uses fastly, and here’s their availability SLA and support SLA.

Thanks @samliew.

However, this gives only half the picture, as the Webflow link in the supply chain is missing, and I imagine that it could add more time to those SLAs (at least the time for Webflow support to escalate any issue Fastly support).

Also I imagine Fastly covers only hosting and content delivery, so I’d like to see SLAs for everything else.

This is important. Just today I a prospect whose website had been hacked had I can assure you he’s question were all about security and service…

Hi @PasolInteractive At this time we do not have any SLAs. However, our designer & editor as well as your sites are hosted on Amazon Web Servers and inherit all the security and reliability from using one of the most secure services in the world. More info here: Cloud Security – Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Also, our sites are delivered on the fastest CDN right now: Fastly network map

You can keep tabs on our network here: http://status.webflow.com/

In case of a catastrophe, you can keep an export of your site as a backup too http://help.webflow.com/features/exporting

Lastly, our customer support team is available Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm (pacific time) via email at support@webflow.com.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @PixelGeek.

This will do for now, but hopefully Webflow is working on service commitment and you’ll be able to provide proper Webflow SLAs soon. Service is often what makes the difference!

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.