Can't get columns that show my face to move closer to the top navigation

Hi All!

I am trying to edit my “About Me” page and can’t seem to move the columns with my face and headline text closer to the top nav. I looked to see if there was any padding either after the top nav or before the columns start but there isn’t. Can someone please help me move those columns closer to the top of the page so there isn’t a big white space between the top nav and the columns?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hello @brianna_aikens, welcome to the community!

the big gap between your top nav and the columns is the position of your section 2 it has been moved 70vh from the top
Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 10.52.30 AM
To fix it just set that value to auto. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Pablo is correct to adjusting the section, but I set Section 2 to 18vh to give the top some nice even spacing.

1 Like

Thank you both so much! That really helped! I am now trying to figure out the best way to add animations like a floating piece of paper that follows the user down my page as they scroll. Any thoughts?

Hello @brianna_aikens, if you want to achieve that just add a fixed container with a lottie animation inside. I think this link will put you on the right track Web animations with After Effects & Lottie | Webflow University. Also if you want to get free lottie animations ready to use you can go to https://lottiefiles.com/. I hope this helps.