Thanks for reaching out regarding your issue with the mobile layout of your site.
I see that you’ve used position:absolute for your text. That is the main reason why your layout is broken on the smaller devices.
Are you using the absolute position simply to align the text to the bottom of the column?
One of the easiest and best ways to do that is to use flexbox.
- Remove the absolute position from your div block
- Select the Row and change the display setting to flex. Choose Align:End
- Now make note of the class that is applied to this row. Then, select each of the other rows on your page and apply the same class to them.
- Now, go to the Tablet view and fix the padding on the
Main features class
- On Mobile, change the flex setting of the row to Vertical.
- Make any other changes to get the design that you want.
Here’s a video I made showing you how I did the above steps: https://cl.ly/7e8b4752aceb
Hope this is helpful. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out again, and we’ll be happy to help!
All the best,