All a sudden, I am not able to login to the Editor on this one specific site.
I can log in to the Editor on other sites (~20) that I run and manage. This means I can’t get to any e-commerce orders or details for fulfillment.
- I’ve tried in the most recent stable version of Chrome, Safari, and Brave
- I’ve tried through the Designer, and Dashboard, going straight to Editor
- I’ve also tried as a Editor-only user logging in with their username and password
- As an admin, the Editor bar starts to load, with all menu items, then immediately it says “you’ve been logged out”. Then the Editor bar dissapears. BUT the Edit button remains. If you re-click the Edit button, it just loads/spins and spins and spins
- If you login as a Editor-only user with UN/PW, it says “Something unexpected has occured”. Then nothing.
- I tried this in a fresh install of Chrome also, so its not a cookie / history issue.
- Again, I can login to the Editor on other sites using the same browsers
Here is my site Read-Only: