Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can't open mobile menu in designer mode

Hi!

My nav menu (in mobile view) opens on one page but not in another. I’m not sure whether it’s really a bug or my own mistake. But I’ve attached a gif so to show the problem better. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/k-r?utm_source=k-r&preview=412b4405f402663e41256b012d284497

Hey there! Did you resolve this yourself or is the issue still occurring? The menu works as expected in the Designer on my end — I can open it by clicking “Open Menu” in the Style Panel.

Unfortunately no, the problem still persists. Clicking the “Open Menu” in Home -page works normally but not in the Guide to Finland -page. It’s the same problem whether I use Safari or Chrome.

Actually, clicking “Open Menu” nor “Menu type” does nothing. This is quite odd.

Hmm, that’s odd as it’s working on my end.

I’ll tag @Waldo / @PixelGeek / @rileyrichter to see if they know why this is happening.

I took a crack at this. I did see multiple menus showing in here. Maybe that is the reason. However, in preview mode it does work. Im sure you noticed that.

I have recorded a little video for your review.

2 Likes

Hi!

You were absolutely right, cleaning it up helped!
Those nav’s really were a total mess lol. I’m still trying to figure out working in Webflow.

Thank you for all of your help!

1 Like