Cant process order after successful linking with Stripe

Hi everyone, I need to set up this store for the client tonight but I simply can’t get the check out to work. After clicking submit order the error message shows: “There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems.”

Can someone help?

Here is my public share link: https://dongweis-fabulous-project.webflow.io/
Here is the link to editor: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dongweis-fabulous-project?utm_source=dongweis-fabulous-project&preview=4943c41a65160170b48ad43da642679c

I’m currently having a open disussion with the support about this issue. The last message I got about this was: “There is a good chance you found a bug here, I think that there is some lookup issue to the address but that it is not something preventing the transaction at the stripe level.”

I’m getting two different errors; one is the same you got, and the other is that the adress is not recognized.

The funny thing is that Stripe registers the session and recognizes the card and customer. But there are no transaction made.

So I guess just to hold tight until the team is back from the holidays.

I had the same exact issue.
The Stripe account was new, and it looked up and running.
It was a little red dot on the notification icon, it was about confirming my phone number.
Right after I confirmed my phone number I was able to make purchases on the site.

So make sure the Stripe account is fully running and all their account signup requests are fulfilled.

1 Like

Oh! Thanks Eli for the info. My client actually requested to be switched to Shoplify for a more full fledge CMS as well as a simpler management system for them. But, still believing in Webflow’s potential.

Thanks for the support! But eventually can’t persuade the client to stick with Webflow. Really really hope Webflow can match at lease some layout and “check-n-work” option UI of the Shoplify CMS. Too many store owners are already familiar with Shoplify and their UI designs, which somehow suggests “less difficulty”

Currently having this issue now with a product thats over $0.50 cent. Stripe is up and running in good standing contacted Stripe and everything is fine there still getting the error “There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems.” when customers try to purchase

Hi @Rare_Domain_Mrkt,

Could you please provide your share link for the project in question?

This might have something to do with shipping or incorrect address input.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

~ Happy Designing ~
Brandon

Did you get to the bottom of this?

I have used my address along with another address to try and check out and I get this same message…There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems.

a m i tampoco me carga el pago cuando ocupo mi dominio personal, pero si carga con el subdominio de webflow, el que viene por default, ¿Que creen que sea?

Hello,

Same issue here : I can’t checkout my card :
“There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems.”
Stripe doesn’t receive any call even if the connection between Stripe and Webflow is ok

https://jeune-pousse.webflow.io/

Thank you in advance guys !

Did anyone get this resolved? Seems a lot of people reporting this issue and not a lot of answers.

Assume you mean more of a full-fledged eComm platform? The CMS on Shopify is poor and the templating a nightmare.

Just to follow up - it seems like my issue was also a verification issue with the client’s account on Stripe - orders going through fine again now.

I tried everything I could think of to solve this (disconnecting/reconnecting stripe, deleting and re-adding all products, disabling and reenabling checkout)

Eventually, I was able to solve the issue by deleting the checkout form the client had built and adding a default checkout form back in. I am not sure what aspect of the checkout form was causing the problem but I am happy it was resolved nonetheless!

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem. I’m going through dozens of forums and posts where people report the same problem, none of them show something to solve it. It’s discouraging.

“There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems.”