Catalogue site, with categories

Hi all, hope you’re having a good holiday.

We have a new site we’re writing a proposal for; as always we want to use Webflow.

Simply put it’s a catalogue site for a shop that doesn’t sell direct; or an e-commerce platform with no checkout.

Including categories + sub-categories from 300 products that have colour variations, we’ve usually used woo-commerce for this kind of stuff, and had Shopify suggested and Foxy.

So the question is will the webflow CMS handle this on its own or is it best to tie in an E-commerce platform or just start in Webflow then export the HTML and css to wordpress and go that way.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.

Hi @AGH
I’m pretty sure what you’re after will require some functionality outside of what Webflow offers, but I may be wrong there. Maybe another Webflow user has a use case.

That said, what you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow. In fact, we recently helped a user with a similar setup. I’ll send you more info via a private message. If anyone else is interested or needs help, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi @AGH,

I have personally built a website like this in Webflow. It’s fairly simple to do.

I’ll send you a message as I’m not allowed to promote my website link in the public forum.

Best,
Naweed

1 Like

Hi @foxy, Many thanks for the quick reply as we’re putting this all together today! will drop a private message, all the reviews about Foxy seem really good btw.

Cheers

Hi @nwdsha Thanks a lot for reaching out, helps a lot, will drop a PM.

Cheers!