Change Background Image

Hi guys, how can I change the background of only one section without changing the rest of them? I already tried unlinking symbols but every time I change the background— other sections change as well.

My goal is to change some of the background sections in blue (as shown in the image) but every time I change the bottom screen, other sections change as well and I dont want to change the rest.

Hi @Captnphilip

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

@Captnphilip I assume that the reason that it is making changes across the rest of your sections is that you are editing the same class.

28 AM

What you’ll want to do is duplicate the class for which section that you need the background image changed and then make the change (this is, of course, all based on an assumption).

Hope this helps, if it doesn’t I’d suggest following the posting guidelines that PixelGeek posted earlier.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.