I’m a new user of Webflow and I don’t know HTML or CSS AT ALL. I looked for a solution in the forum on how to change the color of the bullets and all the solutions involve code. the problem is that nobody tells you where to stick the code.
So I found a workaround without code:
- chose the list in the navigator and change its color. now the whole list is in a different color.
- chose 1 list item from the navigator and click it until the cursor appears in the text. chose the whole text.
- now the small dashboard appears with B I link etc. Italicize the whole text.
- now a new item appears in the navigator “italic text”. choose that item.
- through the typography section in the style editor change the text color to black and unitalisize it.
- repeat with each list item.
Now my bullets are red and my text is black.
I saved it as a class and use it all over my blog and it works!!