Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Change media query for navbar mobile responsive

I intended to change the max-width from 991px to 1048px,that changes from desktop navbar to tablet mobile menu.

I thought of using the media query but as I tried to inspect the code, I'm unable to find the class to do the changes. Is there any way to do it? Thank you.

Is this after you have exported the site, and want to make changes to the CSS? If not, you can simply use the designer responsive views (1-4 on the keyboard) to change how the site looks in different sizes.

As I understand, it would be a custom code. By default, the desktop navbar changes to mobile nav by max-width: 991px.

I would like to change it to 1048 instead due to its design nature. Otherwise, the menu list item will be pushed down out of the navbar area.

In that case, change the design to reduce padding or widths for the elements in the nav to fit.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I was hoping if there' a chance with custom code instead of altering the padding or width. Thank you again.

Hi @VivianY, if this is still an issue, could you help to share the read-only link to the site, to be able to view the design and class names in the menu? http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-i-share-my-sites-read-only-link