Change the grid in designer view

Hi,

i think webflow is a bit old fashioned with its 990 px grid view. so many sites on desktop screens are 1170 px oder wider. when do plan this useful function in the designer view to adapt the grid view for a better wysiwyg view. it’s very irritating.

Thanks
Toby

here’s a “temporary fix” until they (hopefully eventually) add higher resolution breakpoints.

1 Like

These has been discussed and requested multiple times. Please update the existing topic instead of creating a new thread, and kindly use the search feature to see if it has been requested before.

I’ve done this. But i will see this effects during the design process in the editor.

Thats right. you can stretch the window and size in the editor, but you can’t define the grid in the editor. this grid size in this editor is 960. my opinion an old school width. i wish my the functionality to work / design my site in the webflow editor with a grid size that i want / need. if i need a grid for a resolution of 1600 px, than i need a grid layout with 1440 px width to design my content, not a grid with 960 px. to do this with a little trick in the custom code don’t solve this problem for web designers.