Change username (webflow forum)

Hello, I was looking for an option to change my username, but since I did not find one, can someone from the staff change my username for me?

I want to change to @leonardomattar or if not available @leonardo.mattar.

Thanks!

Hi Leonardo,

you can actually do that on your own.

Just click on your Profile Picture on the top right and then on your Username → Preferences. You can change your username there. I just did it for myself and it worked fine.

1 Like

Hello Chris,

Thanks for taking the time, sadly we users can only change the ‘Name’ and not our ‘Username’.

Right now, I have the following on my preferences:

Username: @letsgrow
Name: Leonardo Mattar

Only the staff can change it I believe, thanks though, take care!

You are trying to change your @ - Username here on the forum, right?

There is an option to change that too, just click on the pen next to your Username:

Sadly I dont have this option/icon :frowning:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Wow, uhm. Okay, no idea why there is a difference. Sorry.

1 Like

No worries Chris, thanks for trying to help :slight_smile:

@ChrisT @leonardomattar it might be because Chris is on a new account (I’m only guessing) - might allow you to change username up until a certain account age? I really am only guessing though.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I don’t have the option in my preferences to change my username even though my account is over 5 years old and I tend to be fairly active.

If you’re wanting to get it changed I’d reach out to Webflow Support and at the very least they should be able to give you some more insight.

1 Like

That was my guess too Andy, I think old accounts don’t have this option.

1 Like

I think only new accounts has it, guessing here, same as Andy.

Thanks for the recommendation Mikey, I went there and wrote them a message, appreciated.

@leonardomattar I have updated your username per the request :man_bowing: :webflow_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Waldo, as always, much appreciated, thanks for taking the time to help me :grinning:

1 Like

@Waldo (sorry to hijack your Topic @leonardomattar, probably better than creating a new one just for this request though!)

Please could I request a username change as well? I’d like it to be JollyGoodWeb - really appreciate if you get a spare moment to do this, but it’s certainly not urgent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Waldo :grin:
I’d like to have that “_” removed from my username,
(if nothing bad happens to me, that is :webflow_heart:)

I’ve done that now for you!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
That was really quick & easy!

@WebflowCommunityTeam please see my request above if you get a spare minute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Waldo would you be able to update my username as well?

to @jojo_eshn?

Thank you

Hey @WebflowCommunityTeam I would like to change my username to @Lykad.

Thanks!