Lately it seems that I'll make a change but it doesn't show then some minutes later, it works.
Right now I got a menu that I'm trying to style but when I add a new class, and make a change, it doesn't work....then, after a few minutes, it starts working. It's almost like the backend is slow to process any of the changes I'm making.
I'vwe done a few sites but this is the first time I've experienced this level of slow response. Before, I would just ctl-f5, and that seems to clear things up but this time, no such luck.
I'm going to close out, clear up temp files and try again and see how that goes but it would be severely inconvenient to have to do this all the time just to get things working again.
This also happened on my LInux system (currently using Win7) both using Chrome.
Will update after closing browser/clearing temp files.