Changes slow to show?

Lately it seems that I’ll make a change but it doesn’t show then some minutes later, it works.

Right now I got a menu that I’m trying to style but when I add a new class, and make a change, it doesn’t work…then, after a few minutes, it starts working. It’s almost like the backend is slow to process any of the changes I’m making.

I’vwe done a few sites but this is the first time I’ve experienced this level of slow response. Before, I would just ctl-f5, and that seems to clear things up but this time, no such luck.

I’m going to close out, clear up temp files and try again and see how that goes but it would be severely inconvenient to have to do this all the time just to get things working again.

This also happened on my LInux system (currently using Win7) both using Chrome.

Will update after closing browser/clearing temp files.

Hi @DragonDon, Thanks for your post :smile:

Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

Hi @cyberdave,

Thanks for the reply. I did two things. Cleared my cache but this seemed to have no effect. I then deleted the whole Nav secrtion and created a new one. Things seem to be working now.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll have more details next time.

Hi @DragonDon, thanks for the update. I am glad that it is working better now, let me know if you encounter any additional issues :smile: Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.