Checkout without a payment

Hello,

I am a beginner in Webflow and I would like to know if it is possible to disable the Payment Info on the checkout page, as the customers will only need to send an order with their details (such as e-mail, name of the company) in order to receive a quotation later on by e-mail.

Basically, the products should have no price as it should be discussed later on with the customers. No price, no shipping, no payment, just order form with customer e-mails that could work as a checkout page as they might add several products to the cart.

I hope there is a way to do it! Thank you :wink:

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Teste12_Teste123, welcome to the forum and your first post.

Webflow commerce does not work for quote carts. You can either custom build a solution with Javascript or you can use a third-party solution for it. I recommend using Foxy.io which has such a feature and integrates easily into Webflow.

Hi Jeff,

That’s very unfortunate, but thank you for your answer.

I have 0 code experience so I guess I will have to just figure out by myself. This Foxy.io seems to be very confusing and have no clue how I could use their plugin with webflow, not friendly at all. Anyway, I will contact them and see what they could do for me.

Have a great day