Chromebook and graphic work

I think there are a few who are using chrombooks here. I’m in a need for a laptop and I know Webflow works on those but what are you using when you need to do some graphic work?

Hi, @jorn

Try https://www.gravit.io/ It seems like promising one.

1 Like

Aren’t you using a chromebook @sabanna? If so, what’s your workflow when you need “graphics”?

Yes,I have been working on Chromebook for a year and a half. But I also had a Linux, installed on a flash drive and used Inkscape app for creating SVG icons and images (I think it is what you mean “graphics”). I found this Gravit app later but didn’t really used it, because I got a new machine :slight_smile: So now I completely moved to Linux for work.

1 Like

Ah thanks. Yes I meant icons and such :blush: . I think I have to go with a MacBook to have all my tools I bought. I have a 27" iMac at home but if I have to work way from home.

1 Like

I use my Chromebook everyday and although it was a challenge to find web based services that are close to Photoshop etc. We live in a great time now. I generally use Online Photo editor - Pixlr.com image edit for graphics and image tweaking, also HTTP://canva.com to create similar banners like gravit.io but even though it’s super fast to create it is not as powerful as gravit so I’ll be looking into that to add to my workflow!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.