Class styles applying across all pages in a CMS Collection Template

hi @blakelam,
I was wondering if you could help with this: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

@blakelam and @iDATUS Can either of you help me? A video isnā€™t displayingā€¦

Hi Nada!

Iā€™m looking at the hero issue now, but for the video ā€“ itā€™s not recognizing your Dropbox URL for the video because Webflowā€™s video element will only work with URLs from sources listed at the link below. Youā€™ll likely have to host your video on one of those platforms. I donā€™t believe thereā€™s an option to upload your own video directly to Webflow at the moment.

Also, hereā€™s a screencast of me working on a fix for the hero section. I hope that helps!

https://www.loom.com/share/22db27705e6d40c0b56a6d6ff7ed6e86

@blakelam Thank you sooo much ! Both solutions worked :smiley:

Well done blakelam, just had a look and for completeness for fellow readers, that link Blakeman provided for video support show these are currently supported.

• YouTube (if you want more control over your YouTube video, try using a YouTube video element)
  • Vimeo
  • DailyMotion
  • KickStarter (just paste in the main campaign URL and weā€™ll grab the main campaign video)
  • TED (multilingual support)
  • Wistia
  • Ustream
  • Livestream
  • Twitch
  • Tudou
  • Hulu
  • SproutVideo
1 Like

Thank you, @iDATUS! Yes, I uploaded mine to Vimeo :slight_smile:

@blakelam and @iDATUS, wondering if you guys can help with the hover animation? itā€™s not doing what I want it to doā€¦

Read-only Link

Ok, just got online and watched your video, I will have a look and see what I can do.
And where does chicken legs come from?
Hey Chicago, I been there twice, loved it 1999 and 2000.

Ok, lot going on there.
Obviously I am far removed from your design but this is how I got to see the effect.
Your 1st ā€œWorkList Overlay LinkBlockā€ has a hover effect. This turns it to 0% opacity.
I turned it to purple and i can see it.
Thatā€™s the starting point I think for you.
I noted that the absolute setting has a large warning on it saying set body to relative.
That needs looking at when you got time.

Thanks for that!! I totally thought i Removed all opacity effects I made. Guess not!

Yea, I am not sure whatā€™s going on with that big warning sign. Iā€™m not able to change the bodyā€™s position, so not sure what to do thereā€¦

Also, chickenlegs is a nickname Iā€™ve gotten for a years and years b/c im skinny lol

I used to be skinny but I got desk jobs and eat a lot of sugar stuff.
Ok, all sorted I guess.

Lol yea i eat whatever I want and at sedentary job too so Iā€™m lucky!!

Btw I made some updates. But still wonky. I think Iā€™m getting there. Could you check it out?

Sure, peeping nowā€¦

Thank you!

And then I have some last-minute (i hope lol) responsive issues I am dealing with:

Same read-only link :slight_smile:

Nada

Nada, are you a robust person as I got some suggestions and donā€™t want to offend as I am nice.

Iā€™m open to suggestions! Hit me with them!

Soz strange flesh coloured caterpillar outside cat wanted to eat it. Saved them both.
I actually like your website but from my designer point of view (and its my view and we all are different) I would like to suggest some style changes.
Are you looking for a designer buddy to bounce ideas off?
If so great if not then also great, just asking.

Lime Hawkmoth prepupating caterpillar, Mimas tiliae.

Thats what was crawling around, never seen one before. Grey not the green one.

Sure!!

iā€™m not sure what the caterpillar story is (?) but i hate bugs sooooo lol