Client Billing Problem

I’m having a problem with the annual client billing option.

I sent the link to my client to set up their credit card information, but they have not taken care of it. I tried to do it when they supplied the card information to me but am getting this error: Customer [customer id] does not have a subscription with ID [subscription number].

This is an annual account that I want to transfer billing to. I billed them for the first year since the annual billing plan was not yet available and that was the only option.

I have one other site that was billed monthly and switched it to the annual plan without any problem.

Please help! I need to figure out what to do since the plan needs to renew next week. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @dcline1985, sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I would recommend reaching out to your client first and have them enter their info in to the form.

If they are still not willing to, then @Brando or @Waldo you have any suggestions?

1 Like

Thanks Brandon.

They get the same error I do. I have contacted Customer Support so hopefully it will be resolved soon!

Hi @dcline1985 thanks for posting and thanks for pinging us here @QA_Brandon :slight_smile:

We checked and we were able to find the conversation you sent in and it looks like one of our CST members responded. Was the answer helpful, @dcline1985?

If not, please feel free to respond to that email thread and we’d be happy to help further :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.