Client Chose the Wrong plan

How do I go about guiding my client to switch plans? we followed a tutorial on how to get credits but haven’t gotten any credits back yet to purchase the correct plan. What should we do?

He purchased the “user” plan instead of the “site” plan.

The UX didn’t exactly help by the way. It seems designed for people with web experience, and it doesn’t make it clear what each one does or that there is a clear difference between the two sets of plans.

Hi @sebastienr2jb , thank you so much for letting us know that you ran into an issue with selecting the wrong plan. Our team is actively working on updates to provide more clarity and simplicity to our paid plans.

Please contact us directly with the respective information when doing so and our team will help sort out a credit/refund right away. Thank you so much!

Hi there,

I’m writing to you because I’m having a similar issue to the one described above: " I Upgraded to CMS plan but it spun up a new site".

I only had one site in my workspace, and when I clicked on “Settings” and upgraded to the CMS plan, it spun up a completely new site for me. The site I was trying to upgrade is still on the Starter plan, so I can’t connect it to my domain or even export it.

I purchased the CMS plan on the company card, so I now have to do more paperwork to record this, and have to wait for the refund, but the pain point is that there is no response at all to my emails - So I’m hoping you can help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Hi there! It happened to me too. Which is so odd. Did you managed to revert it? How did you went about it? :sob: