Client Logo Layout Issues

Hello,

This is my very first post and the first time I am using Webflow. In the last few days I have tried to wrap my brain around it while I build a site. My issue is that I don’t seem to have used the correct layout when creating the Clients section. I know how I want it in my head, but using the correct containers for the relevant use is where I go wrong.

So basically, I have 26 client logos that I am looking to put into a nice tile - to have each one in a similar size, with equal spacing and that lives nicely in its container. After slaving away in the PC view and getting it to look more like I had in my head, as soon as I toggled to the Cellphone/Mobile view, it all went pear shaped…I realise it goes pear shaped when you haven’t designed a certain section properly - in that it isn’t correctly laid out.

So, can anyone please show or explain how I’m supposed to do that section correctly? In simple instructions if possible please!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/happy-media-2017?preview=8f09a7963e7d2bf8c1417fb5f1415b87
(how to access public share link)

Resizing each client logo to the exact same size would help you out a lot.
There is of course a way to do this with code, but its unnecessary.

Can you use photoshop? Create a canvas 400 x 400px and drop each logo into the centre.
When your columns resize, the images will all adjust simultaneously.

This also means you will not need to set a class for each different logo. Every logo could have the same class of .client-logo.

Hope this helps.

On a side note…having looked at your design, I can see that you are using far too many elements to create the structure to your website. Try and limit the number of Div Blocks, Containers, Sections. Webflow is a UI for writing code. To get the most out of it, you should try and improve your knowledge of HTML & CSS . There are plenty of free resources out there!

Hello @adam_barley

I appreciate your response and insight, I’ll definitely try resizing in Photoshop. And thank you for your suggestions regarding the site, I’ll certainly be brushing up on HTML & CSS.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.