CMS Auto Field "Last Updated" not working with Integromat

Hi there!

We have built an Airtable → Webflow integration that is working great, except when integromat pushes new info onto Webflow, the auto-created field “Date last Updated/Published” does not change. Therefore when people look at our site and look at that entry, it appears nothing has been updated.

(NOTE - please disregard the fact that it lists today’s date, it only does that cause I manually updated a field myself, therefore forcing it to update to the current time. It does not do this when it get’s updated through Integromat)

Now, we know that Integromat is bringing in new data from Airtable when it’s updated since we can see different fields changing and can see that changes have been made when looking at a specific entry.

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.19.32 AM

See the “Last edited” entry in the photo above? All I want is for that field to appear in the place where the photo is above.

Here, btw, is a screenshot of our integromat flow.

Here is my public share link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/1p-covid-19-vaccine-tracker?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=1p-covid-19-vaccine-tracker&preview=0d22c5da82e1a8dab37b6102b7bcf56e&mode=preview

Thanks so much for your help!