CMS Collection content not appearing on collection page

I have added 4 items to a new CMS collection and I have designed the corresponding collection page. Now, when viewing the items in the designer/on the published site, the CMS content is only appearing for two of the collection items. All the items appear on the overview list I created, but when clicking on two of the items I only get to a blank collection page.

The collection item fields are 2 text fields, up to 11 photos and 1 video link field. The collection page is designed with conditional visibility on the images and the video, so that it will only display if there’s a photo in the field. A very simple setup.

The published website is live at https://www.tatfung-tex.com/denim-collections/capsule
The collection in question is called “Capsule Collection”, and the two items not appearing are called “Loungewear” and “Water Repellent”.

I have been trying to resize the photos and recreate the items, but still having the same issues.
Appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Here is my public share link: LINK

Seems like you already resolved this.

Ensure that your collections match the collection list’s filter, otherwise they will not be shown.

Hey there,

I’m building an artist discography with webflow CMS,
As I’m building I’m noticing that the collection list isn’t showing all items.

This is evident in the collection “Learn to Exist”
I can’t figure it out, pls help.

Note: I’m aware the other collections aren’t full of list items yet.

READ LINK

CMS Page > Albums

@samliew Please help master