Hi, I am looking for a way to fill out a CMS Collection that will use the data to create a couple interlinked pages for each user.
Take a look at our demo user profile: www.cloutstack.com/demo/rate
Feel free to play around and see what our platform does.
There are five pages for each profile to create:
- https://cloutstack.com/demo/rate (1-3 stars link to /demo/feedback. 4-5 stars link to /demo/review)
- https://cloutstack.com/demo/review (the links here should be dynamic—not all users will have the same links)
- https://cloutstack.com/demo/feedback (connects with Zapier to let users know they received negative feedback)
- https://cloutstack.com/demo/sent (confirms form submission)
- https://cloutstack.com/demo/cheobr6 (where all form data gathered from /demo/feedback accumulates)
What’s the best way to utilize the webflow CMS to allow us to easily create profiles like this for new customers?
Thanks for your wisdom!