Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS custom embed code

Hey,

I'm planning on making an Ecommerce website for a customer based on the Webflow CMS, I'm well aware of the fact that Webflow hasn't integrated their Ecommerce functionality into the CMS just yet so I was looking to achieve this with Shopify Buy Buttons. Would it be possible for a CMS user to paste their Embed code into a text field which then gets pulled by the embed widget? This would add pretty much full Ecommerce functionality to the CMS and shouldn't be that difficult to integrate for the Webflow team if it isn't possible just yet.

If this isn't a feature just yet would the Webflow team be willing to add this feature and is there an ETA?

Cheers,

Alexander Trapp

Adding CMS HTML
Inserting a banner into a CMS Rich Text Element

This is something we're looking at - stay tuned!

I am really looking forward to this function! It would be so great!

@brryant, any update that on this feature? Is it coming in the near future? Thanks!

yes! Coming quite soon actually ... stay tuned!

If the same can be done for map that would be awesome!!

erm @brryant, do you have a rough time frame on this? Just like to plan my pages out. If this function will be out before New Year then I will wait and use the collection pages. Otherwise I will have to use manual pages. Thanks!

I would also love this feature! I need to insert a table.

Any word on this yet?

Any chance this is going to be released in January? Super keen!

Hey guys, been following this thread since early December.

Do we have any update on embeds in CMS Rich Text fields? We've built a full page for a client, which they love, and everything's hinging on this functionality for us. I don't think we can really proceed without it, it's an awfully important element.

Thanks for all your impressive work!

Same situation for us!

Hot from the oven!

Just create a rich text field for embedding of custom code.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Seriously, thank you. I owe someone a beer.

Is the rich media embeds the feature your referring to? Or is there an embed feature still in the works? Big thumbs up for all the great features webflow team!

Is this feature only for "known" services. I like Webflow but am struggling to customize some stuff here. When I think embedding code, I think I can add my own HTML (which I need to do). And it's becoming painful. I really don't want to switch hosts. Is this going to be allowed? I'd like to create my own "widget" and embed directly via iFrame or Web Componets (polyfill).

If not this, can you customize templates for an individual blog post without creating a brand new page?

I'm considering using the CMS for a project but would need to be able to offer my client the ability to paste a custom code snippet into the page to provide 3rd party functionality (in this case a form that links to their CRM).

Am I right in saying this is not currently possible?

If not, another +1 from me please!

Exactly the same for me on many occasions! And for some personal projects down the road too (Put off simply because of this). It would really make a lot of peoples days!

I there
Would be good to have a field for HTML in CMS. Should be perfect to insert things such as table and post from software such as blogger..

Thanks

Can we embed into CMS yet?

I want to embed Tweets and videos from sources outside of Youtube and Vimeo...

eg:

"We as a society, particularly given our history, have to take this seriously." — @POTUS on #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/yC1T1q9GYm

— The White House ( @WhiteHouse ) October 22, 2015