CMS filters and links

Hello guys,

So I have a problem.

I am working with the CMS and I want to use the filters to display only some of my items. I watched the video about it (http://help.webflow.com/lesson/filtering-and-sorting-dynamic-content-on-your-site) and on the video they have acces to this filter setting on the right panel, second tab. So I clicked on my dynamic list and went on the panel, but the filters doesn’t appear. How am I supposed to make it work ?

I have a second problem which is even more bothering.
I put my items in a div block so that when I click on it, it should send the user to the item’s page. To do that I use “A collection Detail Page” as target for my link. But when I do the overview and click on a link it send me to the latest item page of that collection. So basically I have a collection with members, I want to click on a member picture and see a more detail page about the member. But the problem is that if I have 10 members named member 1, member 2, member 3… member 10, and if I click on any of this member it will always send me on member 10. How do I correct this ?

Thanks for reading me, hope someone can help, it’s really bugging me at the moment.

Hi @MoinardColin

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, screenshots, and your environment info really speed things up.

How to share read-only link:

Thanks,
Anna

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.