CMS HELP: Collections not loading

Hey @Brando

Thanks for helping set up this partial fix and for providing a ballpark ETA around all of this - it’s all helpful.

Ok here’s what I’m seeing as I go through these steps:

1. I logged out and then logged back in and saw that the unknown slug modal is still there. :white_check_mark:

2. I did a restore back from 8/20 and unknown slug modal was not there. I was able to successfully make edits to the site without the crashing issue. :white_check_mark:

3. Now I am ready to publish and hope that everything works… :white_check_mark:

4. Everything works! :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

Thanks for helping get us safe and sound on this issue! Hopefully we don’t see this come back in any way. Is there any advice/information that you can give to help us avoid another one of these in the future? Much appreciated…

1 Like

Hi @Headset @laveritalondon @hjeror

Thanks for letting us know the issue’s been resolved. Happy to hear everything is working as expected.

How can we avoid this happening again?

Is there any advice/information that you can give to help us avoid another one of these in the future?

In this case I’d recommend saving manual backups when you reach good stopping points as you design. Having custom restore points is definitely useful in situations like this. It goes without saying that we definitely don’t want or expect this to happen again. Just in case though, our team has put fixes in place that should prevent CMS data from being affected if a similar issue were to happen again.

The very best thing you can do in situations like this, is what you’ve all done already — provide quick and detailed updates about any issues you are experiencing. This way our team can quickly resolve these for you.

Thanks again for your help and patience throughout these CMS issues :bowing_man:

1 Like

Thank you @Brando - we appreciate your feedback

1 Like

web flow page templates are totally blank!

Try PureVPN, have a trail on it first. I was having similar issue as collections not loading like thing. Will post it here on weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.