CMS Help needed please

I need some immediate help with webflow. Is anyone free to lend a hand?

What is it you want help with? :blush:

Hi Jorn,

Thanks for the reply mate.

I am having some issues with CMS,
I have a main collection named (Luxury Hotels)
I have a second collection named (Villa accommodation)

So when i first joined webflow it had everything i wanted, until i found out like many there is a 100 page limit for normal pages. I then was told to learn and try to create on CMS. OF course i found this very restrictive and time consuming for design but as it was my only option I continued.

I have the largest webflow plan that is offered but it still is limited to me with the amount of fields they give which is 60. So my option is to drag content from one collection to another.

So what i need help with is how to bring information from (Villas Accommodation) (Say hotel Hilton) to match the (Hilton Hotel Page) in (Luxury Hotels)

Of course i need other cms pages or (luxury Hotel pages to only show there correct hotel information from (Villa Accommodation)

It’s hard to help without insight in what fields you need and how you built the collections. On one page I built I have one global image collection to solve the problem with a lot of image fields if a collection is in need of multiple images.

Can i share a read only link? Will that help?

Sure, it helps. I’m not able to take look for a while though, just so you know. Maybe tomorrow, Saturday.

Can take a look now if you still need help.