CMS Hosting Error

We are trying hosting the site, and upgrade the site to CMS Hosting. But now I couldn’t add more collections, It asks me to upgrade CMS Hosting again?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sgg-2-64cd24ae40ed5272eef-387fee4f1483e?preview=3170e2a0d9f81b1c34e56da576d86f7b

Hello @adollei

Thanks for reaching out! :slight_smile: I’m sorry about the issue. :confused: I’m happy to help.

Can you send an email to our support team (support@webflow.com)? They’ll be able to look up your account and see whats going on.

Cheers :smiley:

I’m having the same issue. Can’t create new CMS content, even though I’m paying for CMS hosting…

@Jeremy_Loeb Make sure to tag the @PixelGeek as to get his attention so he could look into your problem as well. :wink:

Hi @Jeremy_Loeb

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: Cockos Incorporated | LICEcap - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

If the site is confidential, you can also email me that information at support@webflow.com

I’ll be standing by for your response! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Nelson

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.