Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS How to sort the display of goods

Hi!
Please help: how to sort the display of goods in the order I want (without adding a number to the name). P.S. Sorry for my english, this is google translator.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lovko?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=lovko&preview=8a6e223e6dcdc52eeffd5677e7212c79&mode=preview

1 Like

Hey @Liliya_Dubnyuk

The easiest method here is to add a “Sort Order” field to your CMS. So, instead of having your product title be:

12 Металеві опори для столів

It can just be:

Металеві опори для столів

And in the newly created “Sort Order” field for “Металеві опори для столів”, enter the number “12” and save!

The final step would be to modify your current sorting method. You are currently sorting based on the product name, in alphabetical order (A > Z), but now, you just select the newly created “Sort Order field” in the order of “Smallest to Largest.”

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist any further!

Translated to Ukranian (which I believe is the language on the website):

Привіт @Liliya_Dubnyuk -

Найпростіший метод тут - додати поле “Сортувати порядок” до вашої CMS. Тож замість назви вашого продукту:

12 металевих опор для столів

Це може бути просто:

Металеві опори для столів

А в новоствореному полі “Порядок сортування” для “Металеві опори для столів” введіть число “12” і збережіть!

Останнім кроком буде модифікація вашого поточного методу сортування. Ви зараз сортуєте на основі назви продукту в алфавітному порядку (A> Z), але тепер ви просто вибираєте новостворене поле “Сортувати замовлення” у порядку “Найменший до найбільший”.

Ласкаво просимо до спільноти Webflow! :partying_face:

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much. P.S. Touched by your attention) Sincere Ukrainian “THANKS” = Зворушена вашою увагою) Щире українське «ДЯКУЮ»

1 Like

Of course! Happy to help however I can. Cheers! :raised_hands:t5: