I made a website for a client - not really live yet, still a splash page - and when revisiting the project I noticed a strange and unsolvable behavior with my collection lists.
- Not all images are showing (only the first 3): I first thought the file size was the nipple twister but after updating all thumbnails with improved images, the problem persisted.
- What is also remarkable is that the rounded right bottom corner is not coming through: I also tried to fiddle with my hover interactions (turning them on and off) but to no avail.
What changed during my absence to the project:
- Turned the project into a project with cms hosting
- Connected a custom domain to the project
- Activated ssl
- Interactions 2.0
- It all worked fine and I showed the client already
- Now it doesn’t look fine without doing anything to the project except the mentioned hosting stuff above
- Problem has the same behavior in Chrome and Firefox (Mac)
Look for the pages
- Collection: “Categorieën Template”
Really need some help as I:
- Can’t solve it myself
- Need to show the links to my client asap
Thank you very much for helping me out.