CMS items Linking to 404 Page

At this point it’s not all, but some of our CMS items are linking to our 404 page. Im assuming with time it will be all.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I am having a similar issue. Multiple pages on my site are reporting they page is not secure and after inspecting the pages it links back to a random CMS item that I can’t even find. For a few minutes all pages were linking to 404 pages but now it is back to the “Your connection to this site is not fully secure”.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/defelsko?utm_source=defelsko&preview=67a77cb9ca5c807501669fe7749659c0

Thanks for the heads up. Seems to be working on my end: Coating Thickness Gages - PosiTector 6000 | DeFelsko

CloudApp

Can you give me a link that goes to 404?

I’m happy to take a look at this issue. Can you give me a link to the page showing a 404?

It’s working again now.

1 Like

They are no longer showing 404 error but I’ve been having the same “Page not secure” issue.

This is the error report when I inspect the page. I don’t even know where it’s pulling that image from.
39%20PM

are you loading images from another server? Images served through Webflow are using from another server.

My website is also getting the 404 message.

It just went back… It’s working now!

It looks like that specific image was likely an image that I had accidentally copy/pasted from another page when making my site (a year ago) which would make sense if it is not populating or loading correctly - but the bigger issue is that I don’t even know where it is pulling that photo from. It’s not the in the collection items I would’ve assumed it was in and I’m at a loss of where else to look to remove/replace it. Specially since it’s pulling up on every page. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.