CMS Layout Blog Post Broken

Hi everyone,

I’m encountering a strange issue with my blog page : https://preview.webflow.com/preview/arthurs-supercool-project-082d7e?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=arthurs-supercool-project-082d7e&preview=fa2939a98aa2d724dc4f345d6989e787&pageId=5e4c07d2451b2c578c63bb5c&mode=preview

As you can see, I wanted to have a simple 2 columns grid with my latest blog posts featured but on the left column, the blog posts are displayed with so much blank espace between them…

Could someone help me with this issue? :slight_smile:

AV

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

If I’m guessing correctly, there are a few formatting issues that I would suggest correcting. But to answer your question (problem), I suggest a simple adjustment to the ‘feature wrapper’ should do the trick. I set the Height to 300px along with other formatting adjustments.

Hi @TheCat,

Thank you so much for your help. Adjusting the height made the trick!

However how did you do to align them as in your screenshot? Would be curious to find out :slight_smile:

I used the new Div Block 6 to add some padding. I favor using Divs to isolate various elements and format the Div rather than formatting the element.

Got ya, thanks a lot mate. You’ve helped me a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.