Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS Malfunction?

Hello, i created a collection list and inserted a div block into it amongst others. for some reason, it is not letting me connect that div block to fields in the CMS. it is displaying “None” as you can see from the pictures attached below.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@waldhari.io you can only link a field in the CMS to a corresponding element. For example a rich text block to a rich text field, an image to an image block or a text/paragraph block to a text element. So the question is, what field in the cms do you want to link to the div block? Add that element inside of the div block and connect away :slight_smile:

Hi @waldhari.io,

You CAN connect a Div block to a CMS element but it must be done through the setting panel, for example a BG image or a specified Color. Otherwise you would need to place some form of text, image, or video element within the div block and then connect the associated element.

Hope that answers your question and Happy Designing,
Brandon

Wait, how’s that different from my reply @WebDev_Brandon? :joy:. Sure, you could do background color etc but since that wasn’t what this person tried to do :man_shrugging: