CMS not allowing me to add images or GIFs to my blog posts

Hey,

every time I add an image or a GIF to a blog post in the Webflow CMS it only places a placeholder image and not the one I actually selected.

I have checked that the image size is <500kb, so have no explanation as to why this is causing these problems.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/unicornfactory?preview=8400cfef6bcaf1744ad555b34864c13d

Hi @finlayconn this definitely sounds like odd behavior, can you please tell me where exactly on the site you’re seeing this issue? Are you seeing it on certain pages or in certain elements? Screenshots or a screen recording would be very helpful

Which browser are you using? Is it only happening in the CMS Editor or in the Webflow Designer?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with all extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.